Call for Applications: Africa Initiative Pilot Grant Program
- Award Amount: Up to $10,000
- Deadline: December 30, 2020
The Africa Initiative is inviting applications to its pilot grant program, which aims to advance collaborations in research and education between Washington University faculty members from any discipline and scholars at academic or professional partners based in Africa.
This application cycle will fund 3-5 research or educational initiatives at up to $10,000 each. Award decisions will be announced in January 2021, and funds will be available for immediate use. Funding is for 1 year only.
- Applicants must be full-time faculty at Washington University at the time of application.
- Each applicant may submit only one proposal as a Co-PI.
- Must have a collaborating academic or professional partner in Africa.
- Preference will be given to projects that also foster collaborations across disciplines/schools within WashU.
Deadline & Requirements
All applications must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon (CT) on Wednesday, December 30th, 2020 with “Africa Initiative Grant Application” in the subject line.