Heather Woofter is the Director of the College of Architecture and Graduate School of Architecture and Urban Design and a professor of architecture in the Sam Fox School. She is working to make rapidly growing cities more welcoming and sustainable places for people.
Reframe how society thinks about public spaces and urban development.
- Ferdinand le Grange of Fieldworks
- Thiresh Govender of Urban Works
- Monica Albonico of Alonic Sack Meta City
- Hannah le Roux from the University of Witwatersrand
- Steven Hobbs – artist
- Thorsten Deckler of 26’10 South Architects
- Samuel Shearer of WashU
- Active Social Architecture & Department of Architecture at the University of Rwanda
- The Rwanda Initiative for Sustainable Development
- MASS Design